Monday, December 17, 2007



GS: What are you totally obsessed with these days?

F: I'm spending a little too much time on my new iMac, and I'm also constantly looking through Etsy. I'm also about to give in to Harry Potter book seven next week while I'm on vacation and will be leaving my hammer behind.

GS:Tell us something completely random and quite possibly useless.
F: I am an amazing source of South Park trivia.

GS:What’s on your iPod/music player right now?
F: I just got the new Yeah Yeah Yeah EP today and can't wait to listen to it. I've been playing M.I.A.'s new album (my favorite song is Jimmy), Prototypes, and C.S.S. a lot the past few months.

GS: If you were a shoe, what shoe would you be?
F: A very comfortable, cute, and colorful flat.

GS: What do you secretly wish you could do/be?
F: I wish I could be a travel writer - I've been to Europe three times and I especially love Italy, Switzerland and France. I took French for 7 years and can understand it pretty well but I've mostly lost the ability to come up with sentences en Français on my own.

GS: Do you have any collections?
F: I collect small plastic toys - I have probably fifty Homies, several Afro Ken minis, a collection of Kinder egg toys among many others. I really want to start recreate my childhood collection of Charmkins, a cute little toy from the 80's, but I can't justify the money right now. If only my mom hadn't thrown mine away!

To learn more about Freshie and to purchase her gorgeous jewelry designs go to:

www.freshieandzero.com