Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Skeleton Models by Brandi Twilley...work it!

GS: What are you totally obsessed with these days?
BT: I am sort of between obsessions right now. I was obsessed with Mexican art and "skeleton people." I think I am going to get back into painting on masonite and ceramic sculpture. I've been obsessed with finding a studio space where that would be possible.

GS: Tell us something completely random and quite possibly useless.
BT: I didn't get sick once this winter. I think it's because I've been taking my vitamins.

GS: What’s on your iPod/music player right now?
BT: I don't have an i-pod but I’ve got "She don't use Jelly" stuck in my head.

GS: If you were a shoe, what shoe would you be?
BT: I'd be my green Steve Madden sneakers that I've been wearing for four years.

GS: What do you secretly wish you could do/be?
BT: I secretly wish I could sing.

GS: Do you have any collections?
BT: I have a collection of pottery shards collected from beaches around Massachusetts. The beaches there have been harbors for several hundred years, so the pieces I have are really old and interesting.

GS: For more info on Brandi's latest works, check her out at www.branditwilley.com. We love us some skeleton model's...fabulous! What a talented gal! Thanks Brandi!!!